- Monday, March 24, 2014 – Sunday, April 13, 2014
- Hotel Street – 7:00 a.m. closure of two southbound lanes from Reunion Boulevard east to Memorial Drive (closure)
- Sport Street – 7:00 a.m. closure of two northbound lanes from Memorial Drive to Reunion Boulevard East (closure). Both streets will reopen by 5:00 p.m. on April 13th.
- Monday, March 31, 2014 – Friday, April 3, 2014
- 7:00 a.m. full closure of Hotel Street and Sport Street between Reunion Boulevard East and Memorial Drive (two additional lanes on each, in addition to early closure)
- Friday, April 4, 2014 from 1:00 p.m. – 11:59 p.m.
- Saturday, April 5, 2014 from 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 6, 2014 from 12:00 noon – 11:59 p.m.
- Reunion Boulevard East from Stemmons Freeway (frontage) to Houston Street (closure)
- Hotel Street from Reunion Boulevard East to Hyatt entrance, this closure is to not affect access to the tower entrance.
- Reunion Boulevard West and Hotel Street closure from Reunion to Hyatt turns to two-way traffic (2 hours before the event).
|Road Closures – Dribble Youth Event
- Sunday, April 13, 2014, Dallas City Hall, from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Proceeds east on Marilla Street, left on Ervay Street, left on Young Street, left on S. Griffin Street, right on Ceremonial Drive and finishes between Lamar Street and Griffin Street.
You must be logged in to post a comment.