Texas Army National Guard is coming to Dallas in September to demolish vacant, substandard structures for the benefit of the property owner as part of their mission to reduce crime and blight in our neighborhoods. Can you help us identify eligible properties and their owners?
STRUCTURES THAT MAY QUALIFY FOR DEMOLITION
- Vacant and substandard structures
- Usually a single family structure
- “Drug or crime” related problem on the property
- We must be able to contact the owner
- The owner must give us permission to demolish the structure (no cost to the owner, owner keeps the land)
SUBMIT A STRUCTURE FOR CONSIDERATION
- Email Anica Lazarin (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the address and any ownership information (owner name and contact information, family member names, phone numbers, current address, email, community contacts) by Friday, July 11 for additional investigation
- Include “OPERATION CRACKDOWN” in the subject line
- “Operation Crackdown” will take place September 8 through September 19 for qualifying properties
- Call Amanda Chase (email@example.com), Assistant City Attorney, Northeast Community Prosecutor with additional questions (214) 724-8892
You must be logged in to post a comment.