Should You Call 311 or 911?

Update October 15, 2015 at 12:20 P.M.

It is illegal to dump a dead animal. If your pet passes away at your veterinarian’s office, they will provide you with legal options for disposal of the remains.  Should your pet pass away at your residence you may consider a private cremation or burial company. You may also contact the City of Dallas Sanitation Department at (214) 670-3670 for collection of the remains.

Original post October 10, 2015 at 12:36 P.M.

 Dallas Animal Services and Adoption Center's photo.