- The eastbound I-30 exit to Lamar Street (Exit 45B) will be closed continuously beginning Friday, May 20 at 9 p.m. The closure will last until Fall 2016. All traffic may take the exit to Cadiz/Griffin streets (next available exit) to access Lamar. View map below for detour
The northbound I-35E direct connector to eastbound I-30 will be closed overnight starting Saturday, May 21 from 11 p.m. to 10 a.m. Sunday, May 22. Traffic will be detoured to take the exit to Woodall Rodgers Freeway, and head east toward southbound U.S. 75/I-45 to access eastbound I-30. View map below for detour.
- The new southbound I-35E exit to westbound I-30 is now open on the right side of the main lanes. The old left exit is permanently closed. Traffic is advised to remain in the right lane along southbound I-35E after Woodall Rodgers, following new signage to westbound I-30. View Video.
- The westbound I-30 Riverfront Boulevard on-ramp is now open.
- From westbound I-30, traffic will use Exit 46A (on the righthand side) to access BOTH northbound and southbound I-35E. Traffic should remain in the two right lanes prior to Ervay Street and follow posted signs. View Video.
The new northbound I-35E off-ramp to Reunion Boulevard is now open. This new exit ramp is on theright side for northbound I-35E traffic. NOTE: Drivers coming from westbound I-30 will still continue to use the current left exit to Reunion Boulevard
- The southbound I-35E off-ramp to Riverfront Boulevard is now open.
The Sylvan Avenue off-ramp is now open and exit 43B “Frontage Road” ramp is closed on the westbound I-30 frontage road.
Closures are subject to change due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. View map.