Below are 11 tips regarding social media meeting locations, followed by a map that displays the social media top three reporting areas in Dallas.
- If the deal is too good to be true, back off
- Attempt to get as much information about the person you are meeting.
- Meet at a location your choosing
- Pick a public location that has foot traffic and cameras
- Conduct business in daylight hours.
- After arriving at the location, do not change to another at the other person’s request.
- Take someone with you.
- Ensure that the item is actually there and not a fake. Check inside boxes.
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- Never divulge personnel information, such as home address, work location, etc.
- If the person you’re meeting is a no-show, take precautions when leaving the locations ensuring that no one is following or trailing you.
You must be logged in to post a comment.