The Dallas FBI Violent Crimes Task Force is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying serial bank robbery suspects who are believed to be responsible for up to seven bank robberies since mid-December. Seven robberies were in the Dallas area and one was in Fort Smith, Arkansas. North Texas Crime Stoppers is offering a reward of up to $15,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of these individuals.
Suspect #1 is described as a White male in his late 20’s or early 30’s, 6’0″– 6’4” tall, approximately 210 pounds, with a medium build, light complexion, and short, blonde hair. He has worn a sweatshirt or jacket in each robbery with a ball cap or sunglasses to conceal his identity. Suspect was armed with a handgun.
Suspect #2 is described as a White male 6’0″ wearing a black ball cap, black ski mask only covering the lower part of his face, armed with a revolver.
In all of the robberies, the suspects demanded money verbally, obtained an undisclosed amount of cash, and fled on foot. In most of robberies the suspects displayed handguns. In the last two offenses the suspects fired shots inside the banks. To date, no one has been injured.
Anyone with information on the identity of these suspects are asked to call North Texas Crime Stoppers at 1-877-373-TIPS (8477). All tipsters remain anonymous.
Serial Bank Robbery Locations
- February 1 – Bank of Texas 4262 Live Oak Dallas, Texas
- January 24 – UMB Bank – 4228 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, Texas
- January 23 – BBVA Compass – 6240 Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, Texas
- January 4 – UMB Bank – 4228 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, Texas
- December 29 – Bank of Texas – 4262 Live Oak Street, Dallas, Texas
- December 20 – Chambers Bank – 4418 Towson Avenue, Fort Smith, Arkansas
- December 16 – Chase Bank – 6310 E Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, Texas
- December 14 – Capital One Bank – 3647 W Northwest Highway, Dallas, Texas
- December 14 – Wells Fargo Bank – 4301 Lovers Lane, University Park, Texas
- December 12 – Bank of America – 4023 Cedar Springs Road, Dallas, Texas
You must be logged in to post a comment.