On Friday, November 10. The Veterans Day Ceremony will begin at 11 a.m. at Dallas City Hall Plaza.
The parade starts at 11:30 a.m. at Houston Street at Young Street. Travels north on Houston Street, east on Main Street, south on Ervay Street, west on Young Street, south on Akard Street, and ends at City Hall Plaza.
Road closures related to this special event will impact traffic around City Hall Plaza and Downtown Dallas.
The following streets will be closed to traffic from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. for the parade staging:
- Houston Street – All lanes closed from Wood Street to Young Street
- Reunion Boulevard East – All lanes closed from Houston Street to Hotel Street
- Hotel Street– All lanes closed from Reunion Boulevard East to Cadiz Street.
Parade route streets will be closed to traffic from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.:
- Houston Street – All lanes closed between Elm Street and Wood Street
- Main Street – All lanes closed from Houston Street to Ervay Street
- Ervay Street – All lanes closed between Main Street and Young Street
- Young Street – All lanes closed between Field Street and Saint Paul Street
- Marilla Street – All lanes closed from Saint Paul Street to Young Street
- Akard Street – All lanes closed between Wood Street and Canton Street
- Ervay Street – Service Drive between Young Street/Wood Street and Canton Street
- Akard Street – One northbound lane closed from Marilla Street to Young Street
Intermittent traffic control (ITC) will affect the following streets for parade dispersal from 11 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.:
- Canton Street – between Ervay Street and Akard Street
- Akard Street – between Young Street and Marilla St.
- Browder Street – between Canton Street and Cadiz Street.
You must be logged in to post a comment.