On January 15, 2020, at about 6:25 p.m., the Narcotics Division executed simultaneous search warrants at 8431 La Prada Drive and 8451 La Prada Drive. Uniformed Narcotics Squad personnel and Northeast Patrol officers assisted in executing the warrants.
An investigation was prompted by complaints the Narcotics Unit had received regarding drug activity at these locations. While working this case, detectives obtained probable cause that supported the original complaints.
The search warrants were then secured and executed. These operations are documented on case numbers 009753-2019 and 009716-2019. The results are as follows:
Arrests & Seizures
- Felicia Carrington, B/F/23, Probation Violation
- Devuntae Patterson, B/M/20, VHSC: 481.112
- Danteez Lawson B/M/21, VHSC: 481.112
- 50.7g Cocaine (Powder)
- 12.9g Cocaine (Rock)
- 51.7g Methamphetamine
- 229.2g Marijuana
- 4.3g Alprazolam
- (1) .40cal Taurus semi-automatic pistol
- (1) 9mm Taurus semi-automatic pistol
- (1) .40cal Smith & Wesson semi-automatic pistol (stolen)
- $1,412.00 in U.S. currency