On March 27, 2020, at 6:45 P.M., the Narcotics Quad Squad executed a search warrant targeting violent crime at 2334 Kathleen Street with the assistance of the South Central Patrol Crime Response Team (CRT). Narcotics secured a search warrant and the below individuals were arrested and drugs were seized. Three of the suspects attempted to flee the location as the warrant was being executed and were quickly apprehended by the South Central CRT team. Great work was done by all the officers who worked together to get these drugs off the street and these suspects into custody!
- Arrested: Keysfoster, Cheryl (B/F/53) CHARGES: VHSC 481:112 Possession of cocaine
- Arrested: Davenport, Anthony (B/M/52) CHARGES: VHSC 481:112 Possession of cocaine
- Arrested: Gardner, Brenda (B/F/58) CHARGES: VHSC 481:112 Possession of cocaine
- Arrested: Lloyd, Ronald (B/M/68) CHARGES: HOLDS Dallas County Warrants
- Arrested: Busby, Keith (B/M/33) CHARGES: HOLDS Dallas County Warrants
- Arrested: Hall, Bryant (B/M/46) CHARGES: HOLDS for Dallas County Warrants
- 29.1 Grams of Marijuana
- 20.5 Grams of Powder Cocaine
- 2.9 Grams of Methamphetamine
- 2.2 Grams of Alprazolam
- 4.3 Grams of Hydrocodone
- 1 Rifle
If you know of a location in which illegal narcotic sales are occurring, you can report it through our iWatchDallas app or online at http://www.iWatchDallas.net. You can choose to remain anonymous. Remember, crime prevention is everybody’s business.