On June 9, 2022, beginning at approximately 8:51 a.m., a male suspect robbed multiple businesses at gunpoint within a 50-minute period in the city of Dallas. At one of the locations, Dallas Police were able to obtain a suspect description, vehicle description, and a possible license plate number.
Shortly after the last robbery, the Crime Response Team and Deployment officers spotted the suspect and the suspect vehicle. After a brief chase, the driver and only occupant in the car, Joshua Mora, 19, was taken into custody. Mora matched the description of the robbery suspect and a firearm was recovered in the vehicle. A preliminary investigation determined Mora committed the robberies. There are no reports of any victims injured at this time.
Mora was charged with six counts of Aggravated Robbery and taken to Dallas County Jail.
Below is a timeline and locations of the robberies:
- 8:51 a.m. 8302 Abrams (Exxon) Case number, 103145-2022
- 8:54 a.m. 8310 Abrams (Walgreens) Case number, 103138-2022
- 9:15 a.m. 8240 Abrams (EZ Shop) Case number, 103149-2022
- 9:24 a.m. 6769 Abrams (7-11) Case number, 103157-2022
- 9:30 a.m. 6751 Abrams (710 Vapers) Case number, 103160-2022
- 9:42 a.m. 6060 Skillman (QuikTrip) Case number, 103161-2022